- To promote and instill pride in the history and culture of the Metis people.
- To educate members with respect to their legal, political, social and other rights.
- To promote the participation and representation of the Metis people in key political and economic bodies and organizations.
- To promote the political, legal, social and economic interests and rights of its members.
- To provide responsible and accountable governance on behalf of the Manitoba Metis community using the constitutional authorities delegated by its members
Our staff will help you to:
· Develop/Update Resumes
· Learn Interview skills
· Develop Cover letters for jobs
· Job search
· Identify your strengths and interested
· Assess your employable skills
· Provide you with information needed for a job placement preparation
· Prepare a professional looking resume and cover letter
· Locate business contacts in your field of interest
· Make a smooth transition back into the working field
Keep Checking in for our Employment & Training Opportunities
“The ability to decide for ourselves. To have power and authority over our future”
– David Chartrand, Manitoba Metis Federation President
To visit the MMF Website please Click Here
Phone: (204) 734-9301
Fax: (204) 734-3090